Wood River, Illinois
1.1

Same exact thing for me also......

however I finally got several responses from them after threatening to contact my lawyer and the "Sam" guy was not only rude but a complete ***!!!

I wish I could screen shot the messages and post on here the response I got back with him nothing sort of telling me I was a horrible human for wanting my information and or product when there was a death..... mind you with in 24 hours AFTER our exchange of emails he sent the message to all the customers. AFTER I told him he needed to communicate with his customers and how dare he speak to me in the manner he was.

I will NEVER use this business again and if I didnt have to jump through hoops with living social I would absolutely cancel my purchase and demand a refund.

I have used living social in the past for a few redeem type deals (restaurant deals) but I will NEVER use them again to purchase items...

Still NOTHING in my mailbox... and it appears the product is junk anyway.

Very very disappointed!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of online order. Blingberry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Blingberry.

Had an Experience with Blingberry?

Comments