Blingberry - Review about Online Order from Wood River, Illinois

Same exact thing for me also......

however I finally got several responses from them after threatening to contact my lawyer and the "Sam" guy was not only rude but a complete ***!!!

I wish I could screen shot the messages and post on here the response I got back with him nothing sort of telling me I was a horrible human for wanting my information and or product when there was a death..... mind you with in 24 hours AFTER our exchange of emails he sent the message to all the customers. AFTER I told him he needed to communicate with his customers and how dare he speak to me in the manner he was.

I will NEVER use this business again and if I didnt have to jump through hoops with living social I would absolutely cancel my purchase and demand a refund.

I have used living social in the past for a few redeem type deals (restaurant deals) but I will NEVER use them again to purchase items...

Still NOTHING in my mailbox... and it appears the product is junk anyway.

Very very disappointed!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.