Blingberry - Review about Online Order from Wood River, Illinois
Same exact thing for me also......
however I finally got several responses from them after threatening to contact my lawyer and the "Sam" guy was not only rude but a complete ***!!!
I wish I could screen shot the messages and post on here the response I got back with him nothing sort of telling me I was a horrible human for wanting my information and or product when there was a death..... mind you with in 24 hours AFTER our exchange of emails he sent the message to all the customers. AFTER I told him he needed to communicate with his customers and how dare he speak to me in the manner he was.
I will NEVER use this business again and if I didnt have to jump through hoops with living social I would absolutely cancel my purchase and demand a refund.
I have used living social in the past for a few redeem type deals (restaurant deals) but I will NEVER use them again to purchase items...
Still NOTHING in my mailbox... and it appears the product is junk anyway.
Very very disappointed!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "This is a non-refundable company. My first order & I received an already opened & partially used container of blessed out body sugar scrub! Inexcusable! ..."